The Orange Nick Contest
Change your Nick to Orange for a chance to win.
Join in on the excitement as we are giving away 50,000 Credits and an Annual VIP subscription every day.
- Open to All members who have an Orange Nickname and have joined any chatroom(s)
- Desktop Platform only.
- Note: Members are not obligated to participate.
- June 2, 2014 at 3:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time until June 6, 2014 at 4:59 p.m. EDT
3) How to Participate:
- Login to your Paltalk account and receive an Orange Nick Virtual Gift. (Remember, you can gift YOURSELF!)
- Stay logged in or login during the promotional period and join any chatroom(s).
- Limit: Each participant is eligible to receive only one prize during the promotion period.
4) How to Win:
- The Paltalk Team will enter chatrooms and randomly select twenty-one (21) potential Winners each day at unspecified times during the promotion period.
- A total of 105 winners will be selected over the 5 day promotional period.
- Winners will be announced by the use of their Nick on Facebook and other Paltalk communication channels.
- One Hundred (100) $20 Credit Packs (500 Credits)
- Five (5) $99.95 VIP Annual Subscriptions
- Fulfillment: Prizes will be rewarded the week of June 2nd.
1. Eligibility: The Orange Nick Contest (the “Promotion”) is open only to members who have been gifted an Orange Nick Virtual Gift from the Paltalk gift store. Employees of Paltalk (“Administrator”) and their parent as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Participation constitutes a member’s full and unconditional agreement to these official rules and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. All activity on the Desktop platform is eligible and valid. Members are not obligated to participate.
2. Timing: The Promotion begins on June 2, 2014 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time (“EDT”) and ends on June 6, 2014 at 4:59 p.m. EDT (the “Promotion Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Promotion.
3. How to Participate: During the Promotion Period, login to your Paltalk account at Paltalk.com and convert your Nick color to Orange by receiving an Orange Nick Virtual Gift. Once your nickname has turned Orange and you have logged into any chatroom(s), you will automatically eligible for the Contest.
All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. Limit: Each participant is eligible to receive only one prize during the Promotion Period. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
4. How to Win: Administrator will enter chatrooms and randomly select twenty-one (21) potential Winners from all eligible entries each day during the Promotion Period. A total of 105 winners will be selected over the 5 day promotional period.
5. Prizes: One hundred and five (105) PRIZES (Twenty (20) members awarded per day during the Promotion Period): 500 Virtual Credits. ARV: $20. Odds of winning depends upon the number of eligible entries logged in at time of each randomly select at unspecified times. (One (1) member awarded per day during the Promotion Period): A VIP Annual Subscription. ARV: $99.95. Odds of winning depends upon the number of eligible entries logged in at time of each randomly select at unspecified times. Limit: One (1) Prize per person.
For All Prizes: No cash equivalent and all prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made. Administrator reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or lesser value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason.
6. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Paltalk and their respective parent, subsidiary, and affiliate companies, suppliers, distributors, and advertising/promotion agencies, as well as each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt, use, or misuse of any prize.
7. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes winner’s consent to Administrator’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photographs, voice, opinions and/or hometown, state and country for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration. Note: Winners will be announced and celebrated with the use of their Nick and other selected information from the list outlined above on Facebook and other Paltalk communication channels.
8. General Conditions: Administrator reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes at its sole discretion. Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the process or operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these official rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
11. Limitations of Liability: Administrator is not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by members or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion.